Monday, November 30, 2015

Only 24 more days ....



And it will be Christmas already !!  I can't believe tomorrow is December 1 .. the last month of 2015 is here ... I feel like the ball just dropped a couple months ago !!  I say this every year , just like I am sure many others do as well.  I just can't help but be suprised at how quickly time passes in some ways .. in other ways so slowly.

I wanted to share more tags that are up in my shop as of late .. I've sold the first set but I believe there are still 7 or so available. These are some of my favorite tags .. lots of fun to put together !






I am putting the finishing touches on some of my most favorite ornaments .. they really are different  and will look beautiful on a Christmas tree.   They will be in the shop tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest .. I will share them here and on my instagram once they are ready .  
       Have a great December 1 !!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing!!
    https://www.enpaktw.com
    https://tw.enpaktw.com

    ReplyDelete