Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Back in the Day Christmas Holiday



I adore anything vintage .. especially anything that is vintage Christmas.  These ornaments that I created while playing around in my studio evoke that type of imagery to me and I am pretty excited about them!  I have quite a few more in the works and I will be adding them as I go .. I plan to wrap up the addition of any Christmas themed items by the middle of this month . So if you see something you like grab it :)   These are all one of a kind as will any other ornaments I add to the shop. Each one is hand painted , hand glittered and the embellishments thoughfully added one by one.

I know it isn't even Christmas yet but I have quite a few Valentine themed vintage ornaments that I am dreaming up so be sure to keep a lookout after Christmas for those to be available.  Who wouldn't want a cute little red or white tree decorated with sweet ornaments ?! Plus the bright pinks, reds and whites will help to get rid of the winter drearies .







These will be in the shop by midnight tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment