Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sweetheart Books and more to come ....


I know Valentines Day is just a "Hallmark" day to get people to spend money (because you should always let your partner know you love them .. regardless of the day!)  But being the hopeless romantic that I am .. and loving all things Pink, Red and White  I just can't let the day go by without creating some cute and fun things to add to my shop !
So....I created some pretty scrapbook albums / journals / photo albums to start off with ! I created the books using my spiral bookbinding machine and handmade the covers , and added little embellishments to some of the pages .  I have always loved making little books and have been chomping at the bit to create more of them ever since I bought my little "Cinch" from We R memory keepers. I will definitely be adding more mini books / journals to my shop with all different themes in the coming months.





I will also be adding Valentine themed matchboxes to my shop tomorrow night .. just putting the finishing touches on them and they will be ready to go !


No comments:

Post a Comment