Monday, December 8, 2014

This is December


I have finally started on my "This is December" album ... I love the idea of the December Daily and have done it the past couple years but this year I wanted to change it up a bit so as not to stress myself out .  I am just going to document the important events and moments of the month instead of trying to take a picture each day fully knowing I will not be able to finish the album till .. probably 2 months later!  I am also going quite small this time around .. I am using the We R Memory makers 4X4 gold album.  I may change back to the 6X8 for next year but I really like the idea of small and easy this year.

Decorating, cutting down our tree , trimming the tree , time with my daughter , opening presents .. I will be sure to capture these and any other meaningful moments of the month .

So far I have the cover and my title page completed.  I will share that page tomorrow.  I hope to have a couple foundation pages started this week as well.

So .. what are you creating for your December album ?  Are you doing the daily or just certain events of the season ?



No comments:

Post a Comment