Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beauty and the Freebies


I'm switching it up a bit today and getting girly on you .  I love my art and making stuff but I am a girl at heart so makeup is also a fun thing that I love. And fun free beauty supplies are always a sure way to make me smile:)  I placed an order on Beauty.com and was just a little excited to see that a cute little bag of freebies ended up in my cart !  And these are not your run of the mill no name brand freebies..there is some really cool stuff in here that I can't wait to try.


A facial masque that smells delicious , Bliss's body butter in Grapefruit & Aloe which I have tried previously and love it...very moisturizing and smells just like a freshly cut grapefruit.  An awesome fuschia colored nail polish from Crabtree and Evelyn. I think my toes will love this shade.


BareMinerals Moxie mini lipstick .. in a shade I have been wanting to try.. it's fate . Cargo HD lip primer , Jouet lip gloss , Skin Vanish for those little imperfections and Phyto night cream.



Gardner's hand balm . always wanted to try this one.  A week's worth of Go Smile teeth whitening gel, Origins Smarty Pants CC , and L'Occitane Shower Oil .. another amazingly yummy smelling treat.

Plus it all came in a neat little 2 compartment travel size makeup bag !  So, if you are in need of some beauty products head on over to Beauty.Com and get yourself this fab little set of freebies while it lasts !

No comments:

Post a Comment