Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's all about the Yum Factor



Just a quick glance at my 6 on Sunday this week and I am pretty sure you can guess where my mind was this week ... yummy food !   Although I have to admit the first one also caught my eye with the typography and the colors .. totally in love with it . I would need to keep that container after the ice cream was gone :)


                                                           1.  Pretty and Sweet

                                                           2.  Best Guac Ever

                                                           3.  What rainbows may taste like

                                                           4.  Breakfast is my favorite

                                                           5.  Can I have S'More ?

                                                           6.  My favorite city


And on another note .. I ordered my Instagram prints from Persnickety Prints today and I can't wait to get started on my mini summer album !

No comments:

Post a Comment