Thursday, July 31, 2014

Workspace Wednesday


 

My first Happy Mail partnering and our project is a mini album .. and do I love mini albums !  They are the perfect  go to for focusing on a specific event, vacation , memory , anything really . So I joined this one and was so happy I did .  The above picture is what I am in the midst of creating for my partner .  We could give 3 ideas we would like to see in our albums and her favorites are birds, purple and flowers.  I adore birds as well so I had quite a few things in my stash already that fit nicely into this theme.




I will be putting it all together in the next couple days so I will share the finished book when it is done.  I rec'd my album this week and I love it..can't wait to add my own pictures and things to it as well.






Wish us luck on the weather tomorrow .. thunderstorms are in the forecast so we will see what our plans will be when we get up in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment