Friday, July 18, 2014

We are Made of Stories




Just a quick post to share a little something that makes my mailbox smile every month ... the Studio Calico Project Life kit.   There are so many kit clubs out there but I have to admit my favorite by far has to be Studio Calico's.  They have something for everyone and their prices are pretty decent considering the amount of fun things they include with each kit.


This month , like every other , did not disappoint.  A great stamp set .. LOVE the "we are made of stories" image .. definitely my favorite thing this month.

                         

I am totally infatuated with anything that is deer/doe related so when I saw this wood veneer set I was pretty excited :)





A cool stencil that could be used in lots of different ways plus some cardstock sticker embellishments with a wood veneer look.


And of course a ton of 3 x 4 journal / title cards which could be used with any type of layout , they aren't just for Project Life . These look great on a 12 x 12 page.

So , if you love to get happy mail and want to join a scrapbook , card or project life kit club (plus see all the other cool stuff they have for sale on their site check them out here Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment