Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dreaming a little Dream...


This is a wood collage that I created at in a class taught by Karen Michel at Artfest in 2010.  I was lucky enough to attend that super inspiring art retreat twice and I will never forget either trip . It was held in a little magical town called Port Townsend, Washington  .. just a short ferry ride from Seattle.  The classes were always so hard to choose because they all sounded amazing , the teachers were the best of the best and the all around feeling of being with so many other like minded artists made for a wonderful experience each time.


So in honor of inspiring art this week's 6 on Sunday has many links dedicated to just that .. with a few other cool things thrown in too ....

I'm always on the lookout for great blogs and this week I found one that I will probably visit quite often ..  Things I love

If you are a "pinner" then you will agree with me when I say Pinterest is an addiction. I always get sucked in for at least a half hour a day .  A couple mini books really caught my eye this week ...
Wood book
Tag book

Tote-ally love so many of these  Society 6

This had me at  Raspberry and Vanilla   

Love this girl's style  Layers of color

Loving the new stamps and stencils for the upcoming holidays   Tim Holtz

I told you this week's was full of visual eye candy in the art department .. some weeks are just made for that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment