Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's that time again...



It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I have enjoyed the fact that for the last 3 days I have not been woken up by the alarm clock . It's one of the tiny treasures in life .  Yesterday we ventured out to Peace Valley Lavender Farm and took so many pretty photos which I will be sharing with you tomorrow .. it was a great day and I am sure we will be visiting there again in the future.

Today I have 6 more awesome little tidbits that either inspired me or made me hungry .. lol..


*1*    I think is a really cool idea and you could change it up for each season .. the watercolor and font is pretty dreamy too Summer Bucket List

*2*    I would totally do this somewhere in the house .. such a great eye catcher .. scroll down to the   3rd photo   Collage

*3*    If you love photography and wildlife then this will have you swooning for days .. a true
artist behind the lens   Marina Cano

*4*    There are so many online classes I would love to take and this one really looks cool. I was
lucky enough to take a class with her at Artfest a few years back ..  Karen Michel

*5*     Perfect summertime lunch and yes I love her blog !   Bread salad

*6*     And last but not least .. another tasty treat that's light enough for a snack or a quick dinner   Yummies


Be sure to check back here as I will be posting our Lavender adventures tomorrow and then I am also getting ready to add new stuff to my Etsy shop ... some cute things will be there before the end of the week but I will share them with you here first :)

Enjoy your Sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment