Saturday, January 26, 2013

Creating is fun

I've definitely gotten back into a creative mode the last couple weeks. I LOVE making things and for awhile I just didn't have the inspiration , the energy, the drive ... and I definitely felt like something was missing in my life. I try to make time daily .. even for just an hour .. to get my Project Life layouts "thought processed" , actually create the layouts or just play around with other fun stuff . Or .. daydreaming about the supplies I really need to add to my studio .. like the Silhouette Cameo. It is not in my budget at the moment but I plan on owning of those babies in the next few months ... because .. I just got a part time job at Michael's arts and crafts ! I'm pretty excited .. I definitely need the extra funds to help pay off some bills and buy fun things that I normally would not be able to... like the Cameo :) Plus .. it's a fun part time job .. being in a creative atmosphere will be nice. So .. in playing around this week .. I came up with a few simple yet fun little journaling cards that are 3 X 4 and perfect for Project Life ! I will be adding them to my etsy store tonight . Excited for Clover Market tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment