Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week One is done !!

It's the 3rd week of January and I just finished the first and second week's of this month for Project Life .. AND I have made a little progress on week 3 . The fact that I am not far behind is pretty amazing and I think it's mainly due to the ease of Project Life . It really doesn't take up a whole lot of time and you can scrap so many photos into one 2 page layout.  I am kind of missing working in the 12x12 concept .  There are so many amazing techniques to try that would work best with a photo or two on a large scale like the 12x12 format .  I may start a seperate book just for that using really special photos / events that I want to highlight.  But for the majority of my pictures I will be keeping with PL .. it's just that good :)

Here is my first week hot off the scrapbook table :

I will be posting the 2nd week tomorrow .. and hope to finish the 3rd week up over the weekend ! Sunday I am going to a super cool Indoor local artist craft show .. and there will be food trucks. Including a coffee truck . I am slightly giddy about this . I will of course be taking tons of photos and will be sure to have a blog post on my adventures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment