Saturday, February 23, 2013

And here we are

February ... the month that has always felt like one of the longest months of the year has become the complete opposite!  I can't believe we will be starting the last week of this month...though I am definitely not complaining . I am longing for the days to be longer .. the sky to be bluer .. the sun to be hotter.  I want to be able to open up all the windows and feel a soft breeze bringing with it the smell of all that is spring.  Soon .. very soon .

I have so many pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks so I thought I would share quite a few here  to make up for all the posts I never created...

 
Rival - the coffee truck outside of the Clover Market .. loved their coffee and the truck was pretty spiffy too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Red Velvet and Espresson Chocolate cupcakes from SweetBox Cupcakes ... another yummy food truck outside of Clover Market.  They were both good but the Espresso Chocolate were totally my favorite.
 
 
 
Inside at the Clover Market
 
 
Lots of happy shopping commencing
 
 
 
My week three title card for Project Life
 
 
 
I pass an amazingly beautiful stretch of land on my way to work. They have stables and I am always lucky enough to see their pretty horses grazing .  I had been wanting to pull over and get some pictures for quite sometime .. I finally did it !   This little cutie came right over to check me out.
So adorable.
 
 
 
 
One of our cats .. Chelsea .. in the midst of what I like to call
"The faceplant position"
 
 
 
 
Spring really is almost here !  Target has their Easter baskets out ... so many lovelies to choose from.
My daughter is almost 16 but she will be getting a basket from me till she's 80 if I have anything to say about it :)


In other news my craft room is coming along nicely... I finally got my Raskog Cart from Ikea .. and .. love it.  I also bought one of the "build your own" work tables and finished putting it together a couple days ago.  I will post pictures of those pretties very soon !

1 comment:

  1. Good for you...you finally stopped to take that horse photo! Your cat is adorable. Out cat smashes her face against her bed too! lol
    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete