Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Blanket of White

We were finally graced with a little bit of winter a couple weeks ago and I couldn't wait to go outside and capture the beauty with my new camera . It was my favorite gift for Christmas this year .. my boyfriend is quite amazing :) He gave me a Nikon J1 .. white with grey detailing .. she is a beauty and takes such gorgeous photos. I am a little addicted to taking shots in Macro as you will see below .. the crisp detailing makes my heart all fuzzy !
I hope to have some photos up on the blog tomorrow of my latest Project Life pages .. including the spread with the winter shots above and the first couple weeks of 2013. And I really want to get back into creating some fun stuff for my Etsy account and I have some cards and tags in mind with a Valentine / My Beloved theme .. so be sure to look for an update on that later in the week . Hope you are all enjoying your weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment