Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First snowfall in Project Life

I finished this 2 page spread tonight and I really like how it came out! I took quite a few photos when we had out first snowfall a few weeks ago and I had so many favorites that I couldn't narrow them down to much so I knew I had to do a 2 page spread . I used supplies from many different companies including Authentique, Banannafish Studios,Project Life Clementine kit, and ormolu to name a few.
I have started on 2013 and have my cover page completed so far. I will be working on the first week tomorrow .. I want to keep as up to date as possible so that I don't get too far behind. And I will be making an Ikea run tomorrow in hopes of attaining a certain blue storage cart that I have been desiring for quite some time now . Ikk be sure to get some pictures of it all filled up and share it with you here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment