Sunday, November 2, 2008

Snowmen, Snowflakes and Swaps

Snowman1[1] 


I am super excited to be hosting my very own swap for this season!!!  I truly hope many of you will join me - it will be loads of fun!  Shauna created the wonderful swap button you see above that you can use to post on your blog as well!  Let's get down to the fun details :


 


I will take a maximum of 50 swappers - sign ups will be taken until November 10.  At that time I will match up swap partners and send you your partner's info!  Please be sure to mail your swap box out on or before December 5 so that the items you are sending will be able to be enjoyed during this beautiful season!


The theme of the swap is Snowmen with some Snowflakes thrown in for good measure..because we all know that if it weren't for Snowflakes we wouldn't have Snowmen!  All items should keep the theme in mind:


Your swap items should include:


** something handmade


** an ornament (can be bought or handmade)


** something decorative for the home


** a sweet treat (edible or drinkable!)


And of course whatever else you would like to add to make your partner's swap box fun !  It would also be great if everyone could wrap their items -  there are so many cool and creative ways to wrap your gifts !  The minimum amount for each participant should be $25.00 - anything that goes over that amount if totally up to each individual. 


I will start a Flicker account for all those who participate as well so that we can share in the fun of everyone's treats!


If you would like to be a part of this please add a comment to this post and then ALSO e-mail me  with the answers to the following questions:


 


Your favorite style:  (country, traditional, primitive, vintage, funky, etc)


Favorite Hobbies:


Do you collect anything:


Favorite holiday tradition:


Favorite sweet treat:


  ***edible (cookies, snacks, etc)


  ***drinkable (tea, coffee, hot cocoa, etc)


Let the fun begin!!



8 comments:

  1. What a great idea... it would be fun to make someone's holiday special....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate in this swap. Thanks for a fun Idea....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to join in on this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join this swap...count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I'd LOVE to do this swap! Hope there is still room! I'll e-mail you my info soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this looks so FUN! I would love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just missed sign up by one day, but I just TODAY found your swap.
    Would it be possible to join if there is any room left? I love snowmen and would have such a blast participating.
    I would appreciate any consideration since I am a day late.
    Thanks,
    SkippyMom
    skippy.aveo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete