Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Home.....

I have had a fabulous blog makover by the awesomely talented and super sweet Shauna Callaghan!  She is also creating a button for my Snowman Swap ..  all the details for this swap will be posted here later on today..if you love Snowmen then you will love this swap!  My etsy needed some love so Shauna is also creating my banner for my shop ... I'll keep you all updated on that as well !


Halloween has come and gone and Thanksgiving is on its way ... I already took everything down yesterday and put up some fall/Thanksgiving related decorations.  I need to get a few more things for my one window so I am going to check out Joanne's fabrics today - they usually have some great stuff.  I'll upload photos tomorrow so you can see what I've done!



No comments:

Post a Comment