Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Enjoying the View...

004 


I love looking up to the sky and marveling at all the swirls of color , branches and trees seeming to stretch up on their tippy toes to touch the clouds and dance among them.  Our winged creatures are some of the luckiest on this earth for they get to be so close to such amazing beauty. 


These are the kinds of days when I want to run into the house , find a huge fluffy blanket to lay on and gaze up as the sun sets and the stars come out to play.


I am really excited to see such enthusiam for the Snowman swap - there is still time to sign up so if you want to join us please add a comment to the swap post and also e-mail me with the answers to the questionaire in that post.  Also feel free to post the sweet button (created by Shauna!)  on your blogs to get the word out about the swap !


I am in the middle of creating a teeny halloween scrapbook for my Godson ..I will post pictures of that in the next day or two ...stay tuned !


Until then, take a few moments to look up at your autumn sky...and all the wonder that it holds...



No comments:

Post a Comment