Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something's in the air....

it feels crisp, fresh and new.  The colors of nature are taking on a different hue that makes me long for a cool fall night , sitting by the fire pit drinking hot chocolate and drowning in the scent of burning leaves.  This is truly my favorite time of year and the fact that I celebrate my birthday this month isn't a suprise -- I'm a Libra in every sense of the sign !



I'm going to my favorite place this weekend (Feeney's) since they are all decorated for Halloween. They have the most awesome displays and bursts of color everywhere you look. Everytime I go I always come up with something fun to add to my ever growing collection of creepy things .  I'll be sure to share my finds with you here over the weekend.



I will also be participating in a really fun blogging party held by http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/ 



Be sure to check out her blog and her etsy site - she creates the most amazing little creatures , some of which I know want to come home with me !





Halloweenpartyflyerblack_4



No comments:

Post a Comment