Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nesting Thoughts....

018_5



One of my favorite little adornments in my art room...in case you haven't noticed I am smitten with anything related to winged and feathered creatures.  Awhile back I was a participant in Sherylynne Carriveau's quarterly zine swap and I couldn't help myself when the Nesting theme came to mind.  The zine swaps are alot of work but so very rewarding when you have the finished creation in your hands.  Of course receiving the inspirational, whimsical and unique zines in return are the icing on the cake! 



Here are some photos of my zine titled :  Nesting   (if you click on the images you will be able to see the picture in full view )



026



027



028



029



030



031



032



033



Yes, this zine was created 2 years ago - remember my previous post about time flying....when I pulled this out a few days ago I could not believe the date I created it!   I would love to do another zine project and hopefully will have the chance in the next few months.  \



I am a zine addict and would love to see your zine if you create one!  Be sure to leave me a comment if you have any available for purchase !



Tune in tomorrow when I will post some more pictures of a few handmade books that I created recently.  I also hope to gain more viewers to my lil' corner of the world here so if you like what you see please feel free to spread the word about my blog.  I will be thinking of a few one on one swaps that I would like to host here and and hope that many of you will join in!



No comments:

Post a Comment