Saturday, December 12, 2015

Best tree of all



It's December 12 and it was 70 degrees today -- I seriously can't remember the last time it was this warm this time of the year. This may have been a first !  Last year we were freezing our butts off picking out our tree...this year was very enjoyable and we could walk around and really take our time choosing just the right one !  But first it was my honey's birthday and he wanted to drop off his letter to Santa :)





This was our first year going to Bustard's and the staff were great and the selection of trees was huge.




 
                                             My love for snowmen is still alive and well .




    Here is our beauty ... slightly on the short side .. and seriously FAT !   I pretty much love it !!







We were on our way home and stopped off at a quaint little area that had a couple restaurants and an amazing antique shop.  These little wise men caught my eye .. handmade and vintage looking .. so pretty.

                                                                Yes....more snowmen










We were a little hungry and so we stopped at one of the restaurants called 19  Bella .. a Mediterranean byob.   The food was one of the best meals we have ever had, the table settings were so unique and different.  I loved every little detail ... right down to the gorgeous plates and woven bread bowl.  And did I say the olives were to die for ?  Olives , feta , artisan bread and olive oil.  I think I could live off of those things for the rest of my life !










                                                   We will definitely be visiting here again !!

No comments:

Post a Comment