Sunday, October 4, 2015

A bit of Spooky and Mini art too ...








I know it's been awhile .. but if you have been following my blog you probably aren't suprised by that!   I have finally uploaded quite a few fun goodies to my shop and I have so much more that will be added in the next few weeks for Christmas and Winter in general.  So many ideas .. so little time .. such is the problems of the 9 to 5 'er that is an artist as well :)

My awesome boyfriend created the little animation video you see above .. it is just one of the mini art journals that are now available in my shop !  They are all one of a kind and there are many more to come so be sure to keep checking here , my instagram account or my actual shop to see what I've been up to !


I've also created some neat little Halloween shadowboxes .. in case you didn't know ... I LOVE halloween . It's truly my favorite day of the year  so I couldn't help but make some things to honor this very cool holiday.






I hope that something catches your eye and you know you just have to make it yours :)  I will be back later in the week to share some photos from the summer .. I took so many but just have not had the time to share here .

See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment