Saturday, November 29, 2014

Merry and Bright


Black Friday is here and gone already .. if you went out and braved the crowds I hope you got some great deals !  I did go out ..not at 6 am but I did venture out into the craziness and I was able to get quite a few things .. for myself included :)  The mall was crazy but I haven't missed a Black Friday outing in over 10 years .. it actually puts me in the holiday spirit . The energy of the crowd, the decorations all around the mall , the store windows filled with pretty things , the christmas tunes being sent out over the airwaves. You can't help but feel a little merry :)


And I created a little something in honor of feeling Merry .. little wood blocks dusted with snow that can be placed anywhere you want to put a little Merry into !





I also made some gift tag sets ..





Everything will be in the shop by tomorrow so come and check them out !

No comments:

Post a Comment