Sunday, October 26, 2014

Let's go for a Walk


I've said it many times over but Autumn is truly my favorite season .. and the perfect time to go outside and take photos of the gorgeous explosion of color taking place in nature.  I was determined to get out this weekend and do just that , We have lived together in our house for almost 3 years now and yesterday is the first day that we decided to check out  Norristown Farm Park.  It is only a 5 minute drive from our place . There are lots of walking trails , little rivers flowing throughout and a pretty perfect place to take some gorgeous outdoor photos .  














I looked down and saw this little guy .. snapped a shot before I shooed him off into the grass to safety:)










We will definitely be making a point to go here more often and check out the other areas that we didn't see this time around.

On our way home we passed one of my favorite garden shops .. I will share those photos tomorrow. Pumpkin overload.  You can't say I didn't warn you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment