Sunday, October 19, 2014

A perfect autumn day at Clover Market


I am changing things up a bit for this sunday and I am sharing my funday sunday with you in lieu of my 6 on Sunday.

If you live in the Philadelphia area (or the surrounding suburbs) you have probably heard of the most wonderful artist vendor fair .. ever.  Clover Market .  I mean it folks..this is one that would be hard to beat .. it has a little bit of everything. From clothing to housewares to antiques to jewelry to candles .. whatever your heart desires an artist at Clover Market will surely have it. These are just a few of my faves vendors .. there were so many more which I will list their website at the bottom of this post in case you would like to check them out.




                                                                   wishpainting.com



                                                            http://www.artstarphilly.com/



                                                       


                                                    https://www.facebook.com/croianam






                                          https://www.facebook.com/MaryLynneMoffattArt







One of the many yummy food truck that were at your service with tasty treats



                                         Just love the designs on these trucks .. very cool !





All of the stores lining Germantown Avenue have gorgeously decorated windows..they definitely entice you to come in and look around !  Whenever I look at this windows it also comes to mind that I would love to be the one who decorates all of them .. must be so much fun !




Walking back to the car and just enjoying the pretty homes and the tree lined streets with the leaves strewn all about ... it definitely felt like autumn today.



Here are some more booths that I did not photography but I love their wares :

www.sardineclothing.com
rabbitsfeathersandbone.com
www.manicmusevintage.com
www.jenmccleary.com
www.saffron-creations.com
thepaintedlily.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment