Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Workspace Wednesday (and a little creativity with Chipotle)




I am totally in love with these bright and colorful clear die cuts from my Sandlot Studio Calico kit and I'm not sure if I will be able to use any of those stars....serious hoarding at its best :)


I don't think I have ever shared my addiction of the burrito bowl from Chipotle or the fact that they have some of the best guacamole I have ever had .  I'm so addicted I almost want to get in my car and get some right now . Have I mentioned their chips have just the right amount of salt and crispness to them ??  I digress .. but .. I was out shopping over the weekend with my daughter and it happens to be one of her favorite places as well so we stopped in for some mexican awesomeness.

I didn't even notice till we sat down and I went to pick up my drink that they have the coolest artwork on their cups !



I had to take pictures of course , and when I turned them around mine had a two minute personality test on it .  Fun stuff !   You might be able to read most of the questions from the photo that I took but I wanted to list my favorites for you here :

Is your fear of insomnia stronger than your fear of what awoke you ?
Do you love what you love , or just the feeling ?
Your earliest memories : do you look through your young eyes , or look at your young self?
How many years of your life would you trade for the greatest month of your life ?
Which is changing faster - your body or your mind ?
When you pass a storefront do you look at what's inside, your reflection , or neither ?

Next time I go to Chipotle I will definitely be checking out my cup :)



No comments:

Post a Comment