Sunday, September 28, 2014

6 on Sunday



It's another Autumn filled 6 on Sunday .. and I have to say that I really want to try my hand at that gorgeous wreath !   I feel quite accomplished this weekend in that I finished up a couple projects that I had started and that were swimming around my brain.  I will be sharing one a day over the next few days and they will all be added to my Etsy shop by the end of the week. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed creating them !

Till tomorrow :)


                                                         1 .. Paper feather wreath

                                                         2 .. Pumpkin place holders

                                                         3 .. Fill your tummy

                                                         4 .. Get crafty with paper towels

                                                         5 .. Caramel .. need I say more

                                                         6 .. Ghostly Goodness


No comments:

Post a Comment