Saturday, August 30, 2014

Loving my Sandlot SC Kit



Every month I look forward to seeing this fun little treat in my mailbox ... and each month is just as awesome as the last.   Studio Calico knows what they are doing when it comes to monthly scrapbooking kits . They pack quite a bit into each kit with a great variety of items at a pretty cheap price .. you really can't go wrong.   I sub to the PL kit but even if you don't create in the actual PL fashion you can use any of these items on regular layouts, cards , mixed media projects , etc.

August's kit was alot of fun with an adorable stamp set , wood veneer , a huge roll of cool mini circle stickers , clear die cut embellishments that I wish I had a ton more of , an envy of tags / labels , and of course the journal cards (not shown in these pictures)








So much fun and awesome colors !




No comments:

Post a Comment