Monday, August 4, 2014

Birds , Nests and Photo editing fun




I finally finished up my mini album for my art partner and I hope she likes it as much as I do :) It was alot of fun to make and what I love about the whole concept of having themes and partners is that it makes me get into my studio and actually create something ! Not that I don't love to do that anyway but as I had posted previously it is difficult sometimes to get the mojo going .. that thing called life gets in the way sometimes as I know it does for all of us :)








And not only did I complete that project but I also started messing around with PicMonkey an online, free for the most part , photo editing site.  I love it so far and edited all of the photos in this post with it.  I hope to get better with it as time goes on but I also hope to get better with my picture taking as well .  I want my pictures to look great on the blog so taking some extra time to edit certain things will be well worth it .  I was also looking for a site where I could make photo collages for my 6 on Sunday posts and PicMonkey does that as well !  I can't believe I didn't find this site earlier but now that I have this blog will be filled with more creative and fun looking posts for you to enjoy and me to have more fun writing :)

So this upcoming 6 on Sunday will have a new look - can't wait for you to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment