Monday, August 25, 2014

Artist Spotlight ... Bananafish Studio




I love to be introduced to new artists who create and sell their own lines of stamps, embellishments and pretty paper products...and if you do not know about Bananafish Studio then you need to visit her shop .. pronto.  Amazing stamps , perfect tidbits for any type of scrapbooking you may do whether it be Project Life ,  Handbook size, 12 X 12 layouts .. these are perfect for just about any option you choose.  The above set is her Everyday Accessories Kit .. and .. it's only $6.50 !  It includes stamps, cardstock labels, cork embellishments, 2 adorable flair, wood veneer. and on and on. I could not believe how much was packed into this kit!




And I couldn't resist her new stamp set .. Well Said .. at only $10.00. A great assortment of stamps .. that can again be used in so many different ways .   It is sold out at the moment , when her shop launches new product it goes FAST!  But you can pre-order it on her site .. it is well worth it.




I'm sure I will be putting these to good use while I am creating my mini book this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment