Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Mail Art Fun

I have been having a great time creating some things for a couple Halloween Mail Art Swaps that I am doing and I can't wait for the girls to receive their goodies !!  They are getting mailed out tomorrow but I wanted to share some peeks on here !


This is a collage that I did on one of the wood blocks that I bought from the movie set sale that I went to a couple weeks ago . 


I found this really cool little black frames in the dollar section at Michael's .. they really do have the neatest things there sometimes .. for so cheap !  The gothic-ness of it just screamed Halloween to me so who I was to disagree ?  The images are 2 funky girls from Teesha Moore's stamp company .. I seriously love everything that gal does :)



I love books .. I love mini things .. sooooo a mini accordian book with a Halloween theme needed to be created !


I also have finally updated my Etsy shop with some fun Halloween items .. I really think Halloween should be a year round holiday .. yes I love it that much :)




Some mixed media sticker embellishments .. could be used on scrapbbook pages , trick or treat bags, Halloween gifties.. whatever you want to stick them on !


Mixed Media Halloween tags ... these could have multiple uses as well

How your package will arrive .. your very own "treat" bag .




I had too much fun making the mini book for my swap buddy so I created a few more for the shop .









And lastly .. for now .. a Mixed Media Banner that is pictured in the post before this has been put in the shop too .  It would look spookily funky hanging on a mantel, a shelf .. even decorate a wall with it !

I have a few more idea for tags so I hope to get those completed and in the shop by next week.

This weekend it will really feel like the start of Fall here with the temps being only in the high 60's . We plan on taking a little trip to Frenchtown, NJ .. only about 45 minutes or so from us. It is a fun are filled with cute little shops and cafes .. the store I am most excited to visit is Modern Love.  Meg, the owner, recently alerted me that the Dottie Angel books have arrived .. tee hee !!!  Just slightly over the moon about that :)
I will be sure to post some pictures and give you the highlights of our day trip .
What are your plans this weekend ?

No comments:

Post a Comment