Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Having a Picnik !!!

Ok, so I am probably so behind on this but I was looking for some free photo editing software to liven up my photos on my blog and  Picnik came up in my search engine .  I do believe I squealed a bit when I saw all the amazingly cool fonts, frames and other stuff .. and the fact that it is soooooo easy !!!    I wound up doing the yearly subscription which enables you to have full run of all the site has to offer .. not a bad deal at $24.95 .  I know many of you use Photoshop or Adobe but I have tried those programs in the past and I admit I am not very good with them .. this site is super easy and gives me the exact effects I have been looking for !!


 


Just a little something I played around with using one of my photos from Port Townsend ...


 


Little guy 
 


 


I am totally in love and my blog will never be the same  ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment