Sunday, November 16, 2008

A little bit of lovely

We haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet but it is beginning to look alot like Christmas here already. Santa is ready and waiting for picture taking and toy list making at the malls...decorations are adorning stores and mall corriders....speaking for myself I just can't seem to get into the full blown Holiday spirit until after Thanksgiving but it sure does look pretty!


My favorite home and garden store had its Open House this weekend and of course I had to go to see all the beautiful sights, trinkets and treasure galore ... they never fail to disappoint me.


059   


There was plenty of shimmer, glimmer and sparkle to go around...I actually had quite a few specks of glitter on my face just from walking around and picking items up to admire them!  They had quite a few snowmen displays which made me squeal with glee...I may have even found a few things for my Snowman swap partner :)


 


058 


060 


My most favorite display in the whole store is the Snowman in the gazebo and the snowflakes and icicles placed here and there...if I ever have the room for such a display in my own backyard I will certainly be taking inspiration from this wintry wonderland..


 


061 


062 


 


I have also been trying to create a few things to update my etsy shoppe...I need more hours in the day !  I was able to create a couple embellished cones - and the floral arrangements are included with each!


064 


 


 


065


You can see / purchase those in my etsy shoppe .. I hope to have a few more things to add next weekend !


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment