Sunday, December 6, 2015

Tag ..You're it !!


I am winding down with adding Christmas themed items to my shop and these tags are the latest creations to be available.  I only have enough supplies for 3 sets so when they are gone - they are gone!  I had fun making them and I am sure I will come up with some cute Winter as well as Valentine themed ones but I think these are perfect for the Christmas holidays.  They would be fun to glitz up a pretty package or to add some festive- ness to your December Daily pages !






They are in the shop as I write this and I have some ornaments and new mini journals coming in the next couple days .  I have sold almost all of the mini journals that I currently have up but there are 2 left I think !


Have a peaceful rest of the night and I will share more shop additions in the next day or so. We are finally decorating the house tomorrow night  and next weekend we are going to get our tree !!!  So lots of fun pictures of those things will be up on here this week as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment