Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's beginning to look alot like ....


                                                                 Christmas crafting time !!!


It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is a few short weeks away .. and that Christmas will definitely be here before we know it.  I normally do not start any actual decorating until Thanksgiving weekend but I just can't help but start creating some fun things for the holiday .  The ornaments pictured are for 2 swaps that were hosted in an online group I am in and I love how they came out !   I will be finishing up a few more during this week that I will be putting in my Etsy shop this weekend.

I have quite a few fun decorative items lined up and I hope to have them all in the shop within the next 2 weeks..definitely before Thanksgiving.  There will be some winter scenes under mini cloches , ornaments, matchboxes and some gift tags and suprises too.  I hope you will stop by the shop in the coming weeks and check them out !






No comments:

Post a Comment