Sunday, October 12, 2014

Half Moon Cottage mini book




It took me almost 10 months to complete this book .. but I have finally done it !  It has been sitting .. staring at me .. on my workspace since at least February (our trip was in January) . So I am so glad to have gotten the determination this weekend to sit and not move until it was completed :)


Here is a little look inside .. we had such a fun time . I'm not really a fan of the snow but it does look simply gorgeous .. peaceful and serene in certain settings . The cottage itself with the glittery snow all around it .. the beautiful tall trees covered in white .. was truly a sight to behold.

I'm looking forward to when we can go back , and hopefully we can enjoy it at some point in the fall as well since I am sure the change into autumn is stunning .










Hope you enjoyed a peek into our mini getaway !

No comments:

Post a Comment