Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Most awesome holiday of the year



There is no doubt about it ... Halloween is the best holiday of the year . It has always held a very special place in my heart (and soul) and I get just as excited as the kids do every year .. I just don't need the candy . Although I do love me some dark chocolate :)

A Fanciful Twist is holding her amazing annual Halloween Party Blog Hop and I will definitely be joining in on the spooky fun .  If you go to her blog you can read all about , check out the uber inspiring photos that she has posted to announce this fab event and there is also a link that will take you to previous years shindigs .  If you love Halloween -- the decorating, the crafts, the treats .. the sheer spooktabulous-ness of it all then you need to join in on this super cool party !

No comments:

Post a Comment