Monday, September 22, 2014

Matchbox Madness


I have had the Tim Holtz Alterations Movers and Shapers Matchbox die for a little while now and I finally got around to playing with it over the weekend.  I will now be slightly obsessed with making these little wonders. So much fun and so many different ways to adorn them and fill them !
If you haven't played around with these types of dies they are really easy to use and to assemble. The only thing I definitely suggest is purchasing the premium crease pad which I was clueless about it until I received the die in the mail and saw this recommendation printed at the bottom.
I ordered one but did not want to wait until it arrived to try it out .. plus I had a swap that was due so I figured I would go ahead and give it a whirl.

The die itself worked fine - but the crease pad will enhance the fold lines . And  more importantly it will prevent the cutting pad becoming cracked , which is what happened to mine since I had to use both to create the thickness to push thru the Sizzix .








As soon as the crease pad arrives I will be creating many more of these .. perfect for favor boxes , even gift boxes for little treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment