Saturday, September 20, 2014

It's almost Fall y'all




Autumnal Equinox will begin on Monday, September 22...only a couple days from now..I still can't believe how quickly the summer went .  I am looking forward to fall though..the gorgeous colors, the re-decorating that transpires around the house , the hot yummy drinks like a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks , the light jackets, pretty boots, comfy clothing.  I did a little re-do today on the top of our bookcase in the living room which included adorning my little doe with new florals in the pretty colors of the season.  She was a gift from my boyfriend for Christmas last year..I knew I had to have her when I saw her on the Anthropology website .

I will be doing my major decorating in the next couple weeks..bringing up the containers full of autumn / Halloween decor is always a welcome task :) So I will be sure to take photos when it is all done.

Tomorrow I have a fabulous 6 on Sunday for you ...  all geared towards the lovely season ahead with quite a few awesome decorating ideas .  Those of you who love pumpkins will definitely need to check back for many pretty and inspirational ideas !

No comments:

Post a Comment